The Untitled Ventures Newsletter: How to prep for Due Diligence and Deep Tech Award
This is the Untitled Ventures Newsletter, the newsletter highlighting what our fund and portfolio companies are up to. You can find out more about us here www.theuntitled.vc
The Untitled Ventures News
• We are happy to announce that we have moved to a new location. Come visit our new cozy space at Baznīcas iela 20/22 -10, Centra rajons, Rīga. And with that news – the Moscow office is now closed.
• We hosted our first webinar discussing attracting investments abroad, and it was a huge success. You can watch the recorded video on YouTube. Don’t miss the next one about how to prepare for Due Diligence. Register here.
• This year we support a Deep Tech Nomination of the NEW EAST TECH AWARDS, an international award for tech entrepreneurs and venture investors powered by EMERGE Conference. You can apply here till the 17th of Dec. Hurry up!
Portfolio Companies News
It's a real pleasure to see so many of our portfolio companies winning awards and launching projects with leading brands:
• FIXAR has been nominated for Edison Awards in the category Aeronautical Innovation for its FIXAR 007 with proprietary Autopilot and closed source xGroundControl software. The company also announced a partnership with North Base Technologies to deliver full-stack unmanned aerial solutions to operators in Saudi Arabia!
• E-Contenta became a finalist of the Retail Innovation Tech Alliance (RITA) program.
• Sizolution has launched a virtual fitting room with a major denim brand, Gloria Jeans.
That is all for now! Join our new Telegram channel, read us on Medium, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter to be kept in the loop!