The Untitled Ventures Newsletter: A Fresh VC Market Study, Some PR Tricks and Our YouTube Channel
We are off to a great 2022 start!
🎄 Happy Holidays! This is the first of the year Untitled Ventures Newsletter!
The Untitled Ventures News
• When we looked into the Russian venture market, we didn’t expect it to grow almost 3.5 times to $1.1 billion. However, that was the only good news, says Konstantin Siniushin. “Early-stage investment in the Russian jurisdiction continues to decline. Most large transactions with startups of Russian origin are made in foreign jurisdictions.” Read more on EWDN.
• We launched a YouTube channel! Watch “How to prepare for Due Diligence” with Oskar Stachowiak, and “What country to choose for the relocation of your startup”, where we asked IR & GR of Mission Space, co-founder and CEO of Somin AI and CEO and co-founder of ElectroNeek for some tips on how to relocate your business and why.
• Sifted featured the Untitled among Key Moments in Eastern Europe Tech 2021 and mentioned in the Europe’s 10 most active deeptech investors article!
• If you're a founder looking to promote your startup, January would be the best time to start PR activities. Mary Glazkova shared Top PR Tricks and Free Tools for Early Stage Startups who are in need of publicity. Read on HackerNoon.
Portfolio Companies News
• FIXAR was named the Most Global Startup by the NEW EAST TECH AWARDS, and announced the partnership with Carerra Holdings and Skytech Drones!
That was the newsletter highlighting what our fund and portfolio companies are up to. You can find out more about us and submit your startup here www.theuntitled.vc
Join our Telegram channel, read us on Medium, watch us on YouTube and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter to be kept in the loop!